Friday, October 13, 2006

Keith Something Or Other Calls Bluto Names...

Seems that The Dread Pundit Bluto has incurred the wrath of someone named Keith Olbermann. I do seem to recall a sports talking-head of that name who was the laughing stock of ESPN, and went on to even less ratings on PMSNBC, so it is possible that this Olbermann and that Olbermann are the very same idiot, for it is statistically improbable that there could be two dorks sharing the same name who would be, well, such dorks. At least on ESPN Mr. Olbermann could sell his schtick to a brain-dead audience comprised of pimply-faced teenagers. On PMSNBC, however, Olbermann does not have to worry about such mandane things as ratings, because as dreadful as he is, he's the best they can get. One cannot be entertaining if one is a liberal, as Airhead America soon discovered, so dreary little cable shows plod on without the expectation of making money. Soros-types, you see, are proud to fund their little wind-up wankers and take a hit in the wallet for their trouble. Proves them to be moonbats in good standing, and besides, they make enough money from their fulltime gigs where they do things like payroll rap songs that promote rape and murder.

On to Bluto:

Dear Countdown:

You named me "Worst Person in the World" on October 6...

...when do I get my trophy? Tell me there's a trophy!

Sorry it took me so long to inquire, but you see, I don't watch Keith's show. In fact, I don't even know anyone who watches Keith's show. It was left to another blogger to inform me that Keith had graciously elevated me to the company of Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh.

However, Keith's ratings notwithstanding, I greatly appreciate his efforts. If you don't give out trophies for "Worst Person in the World," do you at least have an icon I could display on my blog?

One other thing. Could someone let Keith's researchers know that someone entered a one room schoolhouse and murdered several little Amish schoolgirls last week? A number of people have remarked that this despicable act might have been more worthy of the "Worst Person in the World" designation than a name error, acknowledged and corrected. It's the sort of little programming tweak that might help get Keith taken seriously by anyone to the right of Michael Moore.

Al Brown
NewsBusters
The Dread Pundit Bluto
The Jawa Report

Just sent this off to "Countdown," which I understand is the name of Olbermann's MSNBC show.

No comments: