Friday, October 06, 2006

Ruminations Upon A Desultory Philippic

A quick glance to the left of this page reveals a very small list of the blogs I read. 13, to be precise. There are other links to all sorts of nonsensical derring do, and Steve at Hog On Ice get's a spot even though I hardly stop by anymore. He was kind enough to blogroll me when I first began this effort, and that's all I care to say about it for the time being. Most of my blogger-friends have enormous lists, and I suppose they are in turn included on the sites they feature. Good for them. Whatever gets the Conservative word out is worthwhile. I choose not to, and that's what blogging is all about. Doing as you damned well please. It matters not a nit to me that some of the folks I promote do not return the favor, but it does irk the ever lovely Lisa, and things that drive her to full frontal irk, arrive upon, and remain upon my radar. To me, reciprocity is a courtesy, not a necessity. I've been on the receiving end of quite enough strokes in this wonderful life and while there is a certain amount of satisfaction in being referenced...I AM human, after all...the exclusion of Messenger does not raise even one minor hackle. Moxie lists this thing of mine, as does Woody, Lem, Badanov, PC, Cookie, the aforemention Hog, and I guess Stop The ACLU does as well but I've never checked so who knows. The professionals such as Rotweiller, LGF, Malkin, and Coulter do not deign to provide directions to a nobody and this is understandable.

Still, good company, I think. Quality over yadda yadda.

With all of this in mind, perhaps it is fair time to include someone who has been likewise accommodating. Include such in a comment here, or email me if you wish.

No comments: